9/12/18

BIRTHWEEK

BEST. WEEK. OF. THE. YEAR.
Seriously I'm a little bit depressed now that all the fun is over. Here's a little recapppp....
Avery made me THE cutest cake ever. @avemakescutecakes on instagram
we didn't plan on having a full blown party on Wednesday since the real party was planned for the weekend BUT tons of people showed up and I've never felt so loved or had so much fun.
Friday was the birthday party of my dreams with a girls picnic then outdoor movie!
@taylorturleymakescutecakes on instagram
ALSO Dylan made this little macrame string hangy backdrop thingy all by himself at the last second before guests came. I'm a proud girl!!
@haileyjordanplansgreatparties on instagram!!

1 comment:

Aditi Gurgaon Girl said...

Today, when I saw your article, I felt that we are in a different world. It seems like this is a dream, I love articles like this, I also feel that I should do it too but I can't do it 'Your article is really amazing.
Gurugram Call Girls
high Profile call Girls
Call girls Nude Video Chat