8/31/18

AUGUST IN PICTURES

8/31- Dylan for driving me to drop off my rental car, easy Friday classes, made it through 2 weeks of school!!
8/30- baptisms with Dylan, no class, tossd collaboration 
8/29- Bonfire heart collab, mom and dad finding my new car, roll it up with Hailey 
8/28- Dyl driving me to school, Costco sample dates, zao with bella 
8/27- new institute class, easy Monday Wednesday classes
8/26- late night drives home, chase Hafen, Hailey for taking me to the airport at 4am
8/25- lexi and josh, stylish weddings, Madilynne’s birthday dessert party
8/24- rockwell and center street date night, making it through the first week of school, easy Friday classes
8/23- rental car, good day even though life is chaos, dirty dancing and girl friends
8/22- filming cute proposals, not dying on the way home, Ave being with me during the accident! 
8/21- being loved by somebody I love back
8/20- new school year energy, Costco dates, Dylan being so sweet even though I’m crazy with school beginning
8/19-  getting together with syd again, church in the new college place ward, Sunday dinner at Bellas, Sunday drives with Dylan
8/18- new free people pants, movie breaks, the best photographers ever 
8/17- workouts with bella, being settled (kindof), game night with friends, Gooch concert 
8/16- crazy rich Asians, Dylan for taking all of my things in one trip 
8/15- meetings gone well, sleepovers, nut balls
8/14- bella for doing my hair, being the one that knows my way around UVU, lunch with Emma Nilsen
8/13- picking dad up from the airport, lunch with him, fathers blessings before school starts 
8/12- intros going well, Sunday with Bells, Dylan living the dream
8/11- helicopter wedding sendoff, protein foundry açaí, going to Dylan’s 
8/10- corb for picking me up at the airport, not having to do bridals, seeing Provo friends again 
8/9- Dylan carrying me to the truck, target dates, seeing the Stagg’s 
8/8- flight home safe, my own bed, Costa Rica video 
8/7- finding seashells on the beach, such a good trip, Drake’s the cutest boy ever 
8/6- açaí bowls in the happy place, yummy vegan food, cute snorkeling pictures not getting sick while snorkeling, happy place with the yummy vegan food and shops, hot tub heart to heart with Gabs
8/5- standing up on the surf board kindof, delicious salmon and watching the sunset, new T-shirt’s at touristy shops
8/4- naps on the way to the new hotel, a room right on the beach, skinny dipping with gabs beach front view, swimming in the ocean, cute surf shops 
8/3- not dying while rappelling, WiFi that works enough to upload a video, Gabs keeping us entertained 
8/2- not dying while zip lining, red swimsuits, good souvenirs
8/1- our super nice driver, all the super nice Costa Ricans, pura vida