1/10/18

WINTER BREAK

This blog post has been delayed for a minute for a few reasons: for one school is crazy busy and it's so weird to be thrown back into it. The first week of the semester you're just like how did I get here and what time should I leave to get to class on time and should I have homework right now??? Then two I think it's sometimes just too sad to look back on old winter break pictures because that post-Christmas depression is real. 
Also over the break I just took a BREAK and didn't take too many pictures. I just lounged and enjoyed the good company. It was a very low key break! Here's a little roundup of what I got though!
 ROOMIE CHRISTMAS! 
one night we were alone just the 4 of us and spontaneously decided to open the presents we got for each other. It wasn't even close to the time we were all going home but we just did it and it was so fun.
 
 
 the day that me and Syd drove back to Las Vegas we literally walked into the kitchen wearing the exact same outfit and DIED haha
shopping for a little Christmas present for myself :) 
 
One night I took Gabs and her friends to get their nails done. Actually the whole two weeks I was a little chaperone for them. Not even mad about being a carpool mom though. They keep me young 
Cait and Brooke my USU friends came down to visit for a day because our old roomie Caroline was getting MARRIED!!! I had fun walking around the strip with them too.  
It's not a trip back to Vegas if I didn't go to sprinkles. Look how cute the little Christmas tree is on top too!! 
 Wedding filming!!!
my cute seester! She reminded me of this life motto the entire time:
CHRISTMAAAAS 
posting this one purely because look at Drake in the corner lol we told him to get out of the picture. 
DAD GOT UPGRADED TO CAPTAIN!!!! We are SO proud of him!!! 
Breakfast catching up with my lovely Vegas girls (missing Hannah and Liz though!)  
 Ringing in the new year with my lovely Vegas crew
 
Then back up to Provo!  
filming some weddings and eating lots of treats! 
and here we are at the first day of school! All caught up!!! Pray I get into all the classes I'm waitlisted for :))

No comments: