5/10/14

Mix No. 6

(above photo taken from a lovely trip in San Francisco)

It is long overdue to have a wonderful little mix tape made. Lately I have been accumulating quite the collection of new music which makes me so so happy. Below are a few of my favorites from the past few months (many from Fault in Our Stars + Divergent's soundtrack ahh!) Enjoy!

SONGS:
1. Be my forever ft. Ed Sheeran // Christina Perri
2. Celeste // Ezra Vine
3. Clean White Love // Lisa Mitchell
4. I Need You // M83
5. Classic // MKTO
6. She's Got You High // Mumm-ra
7. Harder To Say // Ry Cuming
8. Lay Me Down (acoustic) // Sam Smith
9. I've Got You Covered // Sugar + The Hi-lows
10. Let Me In // Grouplove
11. All Of The Stars // Ed Sheeran
12. Body Of Work // The Mynabirds
13. Unchained Melody // The Righteous Brothers
14. Find You (acoustic) // Zedd

No comments: