8/15/13

San Francisco {a day trip & inspiration}

There are incredibly huge benefits to have connections with the public air transportation industry. It means I can go on super random, super fun, little day trips to beautiful places like San Francisco. Everything about this city is just so inspiring to me. I love the crowded and colorful houses jammed together throughout the city and the way that nearly every street is a roller coaster. Something about it is just so wonderful. Everywhere I turned it seemed like there was a new and glorious photo opportunity. So here are a few of my camera's crème de la crème. Enjoy!

//via swiss cottage designs

while in San Francisco I was so disappointed that there was so much fog on the Golden Gate Bridge and I could't take a good picture. After finding this little video I have a bit of a new viewpoint on the San Francisco fog. It is actually quite wonderful...⤵