11/13/15

PRISCILLA DAVIS PHOTOGRAPHY

Guys I am SO excited that these photos are finally in! I have been waiting months to see how they turned out and they seriously are amazing. Priscilla was so nice and did such a fantastic job with me and all of the other senior spokesmodels. If you look closely you can see that I still have a bit of spray tan leftover from homecoming so that may have been part of the reason the ones of me turned out descent hah! I am so incredibly blessed to have amazing opportunities like these. I'm sure all readers are aware of this but I absolutely love having good pictures to look back on. Naturally, that makes my senior pictures a HUGE deal. I can't wait to have my shoot with Priscilla in the spring.
*side note: please bare with me while this little blog of mine is under construction! Hopefully wonderful things are coming soon


No comments: