2/15/18

VALENTINES DAY

 In total honesty I don't know what about Valentine's Day is so dreaded! I love any occasion and excuse to celebrate and (lover boy or not) Valentine's is no exception! I had such a fun time stretching the festivities out all week long with all of the people that I love!
 The weekend before Valentines day, my good friend Emma threw the most epic Galentine's party! She rented out the cutest studio and stocked it with fun friends and yummy treats. The photo opportunities were endless!

Valentine's Day eve was another Galentine's dinner at PF Changs
SUCH good food & good company :)
No Valentine's Day is complete without flowers so I ordered some to share with girl friends (and myself of course)
Making deliveries :))
The hi light of Valentines was hands down going to a karaoke and sushi bar with the funnest friend group! Literally my new favorite thing. We danced and sang the night away AND the boys even gave a red rose to each of us girls! 
Feeling very grateful for all my loves of my life and the fun times we have together!

& I'm super excited to share BOTH of these videos that came out of the month of luvv. 
vid #1: MY BEST FRIENDS ARE MODELS!!
vid #2: MY BEST FRIEND IS ENGAGED!! 

No comments: