10/10/17

THE WHITE'S WEDDING

 I spent the past week in Las Vegas for MY BEST FRIEND'S WEDDING! Seriously I think I might like wedding weekend more than my birthday. It's so fun to be back with friends and for such a happy occasion! Hannah White feels so right!
 We started the weekend off with a little rehearsal dinner with all the bridesmaids in Vegas
 Then took a little trip to see the Bellagio fountains with the wedding party 
 
^^ The last picture I ever took with Hannah Leavitt 
 
as per tradition... 
 We all felt like vampire queens in our sassy long black dresses haha!
 PRETTIEST BRIDE!
 
 
It was also so fun to be a bridesmaid with my Gabs! 
 
 
2 minutes after having a little bathroom break jamming to feeling myself. It was necessary. Check it on the vlog.
Congrats to the cutest couple! I couldn't be happier that my best friend found somebody to make her so happy for the rest of eternity. We dreamed about this day forever!! I love you Conner and Hannah White!

1 comment:

rushmyessay discount code said...

Wedding and then pregnancy two beautiful moments of the life of a girl. And this blog really shows the great happiness of this lady. Wonderful blog!