9/10/17

NINETEEN

 Everybody always talks about how you don’t feel that different after a birthday. Like how does it feel to be 19? You never have any idea because you’ve only been 19 (or 18, 17…) for a little bit. I think on birthdays you can’t tell how it will feel to be a new age but you can officially tell how it felt to be the one you just left behind. 

So my life as an 18 year old is officially over, that chapter is written in stone, everything from here on out will be chapter 19. 

Here’s the chapter 18 things that I wouldn’t mind keeping up in 19 too:

-traveling all over the place! While 18 I went to New York, Paris, Florida, San Francisco, and from Vegas to California to Utah pretty much several times a month. I hope 19 holds the same adventures

-making so many wedding videos. I think I’ll forever consider 18 as when I went all in, took off, and started getting more jobs that I really loved. Who knows thought! Maybe I can be more all in. 

It’s been a really long year. I joke with everybody that I’ve been 18 for my entire life but that’s really how it feels. I can hardly even remember a time before then. I'm so excited for what this year will bring!!
I woke up to streamers and balloons all over the apartment from the sweetest roommates and best friends ever! Super sucky, I had class for a big part of the day but it was still okay because every hour had a little bit of birthday magic. The birthday fairy is real guys. 
Also if you aren't already, live every day like it's your birthday. There's no other day that you love yourself more, or are more excited to wake up, motivated to get ready and look cute, and just plain have so much fun than your birthday. Who says you can't do that all the time!? IDK just some life insight I gained on September 5, 2017.
Mom surprised me and schemed with Syd to get the yummiest Sweet Tooth Fairy cake! I'm still dreaming about it!
 
 

1 comment:

Gold Clutter said...

I love your shirt. All the colors in it are so beautiful. Where is it from?

http://www.goldclutter.com