5/25/15

FLASHES OF DELIGHT

 A lot of little things have gone down these past few weeks. 
Mother's day was one of them & I am so grateful for this wonderful lady who gave me as many life lessons as she gave me freckles.
 this sweetheart surprised me one night (& I returned the favor a little later on)
 you can't tell in this picture but it was raining (which is highly unusual for the desert wasteland in which we live)
 MY CUTE SISTER GOT CUTER AND TALLER THAN ME AND ALSO TURNED 13!
 we filmed the sickest music video of 2015 for our US history project...
 we painted Jacob black. That's how serious we were. (updates to come on if we actually got an A on this project...)
 I filmed Megan + Jaren's wedding video and it's almost as adorable as they are
 Me and this cute little boy went out and played with the puppies at pet land
 Me and this other cute boy decided to not go to school (but lets be real… nobody does these days) and make delicious home made pretzels instead. 
 AND WE GOT OUR NAMES WRITTEN ON COKE BOTTLES!
if that's not worth posting I honestly don't know what is...
 The CPK waiter was incredibly generous with giving us our strawberry lemonade refills. Between all four of us we probably had a total of 15...
and somehow in the midst of the chaos and adventures I found time to finish painting this little gem, scan it, and then use it for a birthday card (no shame)

No comments: