1/1/15

HEY THERE 2015

I said goodbye to 2014 and hello to 2015 in the best way: with 13 of my nearest and dearest, 14 bottles of apple cider (do the math- one bottle for each of us with one left over), 2 shattered ceramic vases, 30 dollar store balloons, zero new years kisses, and 180+ photo booth pictures. I couldn't have thought of a better way to ring in the new year. If there's one thing I've learned from tonight it's that it is always a good idea to go out to the dollar store with Eliza and Savannah on the afternoon of December 31 to get decorations for a last minute wild party (aka just another night with friends + decorative photo booth)…
 bros.
 candid queens...
 "QUICK SMILE ELIZA!!! This is the last picture that will be taken of you in 2014!!!"

*it is absolutely crazy for me to think that next year I'll be ringing in 2016… my graduation year. So much can happen just by waking up for 365 consecutive days it's kind of freaky. But I am filled with both high hopes and expectations for all that this year will bring.

1 comment:

Raising the Whites said...

this was the yinest night we've ever had