10/25/14

PUMPKIN PICKING

Remember last year when we went to the pumpkin patch? I do. And it is so crazy to me how much has changed since then. I think that's what I love most about traditions- that you can take a little step back and realize how far you have come. They are kind of like little life bookmarks or something. It's funny when I think about this exact time last year. I never would have thought that things could change so much simply by going to bed and waking up 365 times (I'm glad that me & Lexi's pumpkin patch trips have remained constant though). But I can't help but wonder what next October will be like. 
I have really been loving the autumn feelings lately. The chilly mornings, early sunsets, and of course pumpkin patch photo shoots...
 we could not have been more thrilled to find an edible apple
possibly the best shot of the day^^
 #professionalnatureshot
 and it would have been impossible to finish off the day without some apple cider and mini donuts.
read about last year's pumpkin adventures here >>

No comments: