9/15/14

BILLY'S BARBECUE

This past weekend was the San Gennaro feast. In order to kick off and spread the word for Hannah's family's + their close friend's new restaurant a little booth was set up where people could sample the best barbecue the'll ever taste. I may or may not have invited myself to go help out on Friday & Saturday to make a little video for them. Making a video for their Facebook page was the best excuse to  haul my camera along to an event like this. Plus I got free food all night so it was just a win-win for everything (even though working the sample booth was often full of painful rejections & my legs felt like I had just been to Disneyland or something by the end of the night). 
*video at the bottom of this post*
You've got to try this brisket. It tastes like the spirit feels.

No comments: