11/30/13

November 2013 According to Pictures

As much as I would like to say otherwise, this November was quite uneventful. The never ending sea of homework, projects, late nights at the school, and life commitments were limitedly interrupted by a day of fun. Despite all the boring obligations this month a few hilights included a night out on the town with foreign friends, the Catching Fire midnight premiere (one of the funnest nights of this month but I did pay for it early the next morning), young women's in excellence, the mayor's breakfast, a couple rare rainy days, and of course thanksgiving (with an additional black friday adventure). This month (especially the past few days) has given me an opportunity to reflect and be thankful for the many blessings I have. I have so much to look forward to in the next 31 days. Enjoy!