8/11/13

The Rose Garden

Really what is it about roses {and just flowers in general} that makes my heart happy. The International Rose Garden in Portland was truly one of the most exquisite and inspiring experiences I have ever had. The second I stepped into the garden I was overwhelmed looking at all of the beautiful flowers. The entire atmosphere was so exciting and relaxing all at the same time. There was a little amphitheater where a little jazz band provided background music as I walked through the never ending rows of roses. It felt like I was in a scene from a movie. The pictures hardly do it any justice-- it is one of those things that you have to experience; the smell of the roses, the background music, the gorgeous Portland sky, just all of it. {There is also a little video below} Enjoy!