8/25/13

Summer 2013 {it's over!!}


Yeah, its kind of bittersweet. As of tomorrow the summer is officially over and I become a full time student. It's crazy to think about all of the friendships created, material learned, successful tests, failed tests, and memories made last year. And tomorrow I get to start all over again. It scares and excites me all at the same time. I had such a fantastic summer filled with day trips and get togethers with friends. So in this video is just a little bit of my summer 2013 experience. Enjoy!


Summer 2013 from Madison P on Vimeo.

And what better way to end the summer than go to the most beautiful french bakery ever with some friends?! It was oh so yummy sampling many macaroon flavors







And what summer would have complete closure without a back to school photo shoot?