7/31/13

Life Lately According To Pictures: July 2013

It hurts my heart to say goodbye to July {mostly because it means that school is very fast approaching} But I couldn't think of a better way to spend my last full month of the summer. I had so so many thrilling adventures EFY, Newport, craft camp, many trips to California, and multiple photo shoots. I will cherish some of the memories made this month for a while. 


*and on a little side note: I found this little goodie hidden somewhere in my computer. I made it right after freshman year ended. Just a little over 2 months ago. It already feels like a lifetime ago even though most of these pictures were taken in the past year. It really makes me stop and think that I need to slow down and enjoy the moment. I take things for granted when they are happening right in front of me {especially friendships} So enjoy this little collage and bask in it's sentimental glory...